Through our 10 chapters in Beijing, Shanghai, Hong Kong, London, New York, San Francisco, Berlin, Singapore, Brussels, and Washington DC, YCW engages individuals on the most pressing issues emerging from China today.
Be Part of the Growing YCW Community.
LATEST YCW EVENTS
Singapore – Rupture and Reconciliation (破镜重圆): The Curious Relationship Between North Korea and China Under the Three Kims Demystified by Dr. Chiew-Ping HOO (Monday, 26 Nov)Common perceptions that China allegedly has overwhelming political and economic leverage over North Korea are not able to explain why three successive Kim regimes had …More »
- China is grappling with a daunting conundrum: how to feed nearly one-fifth of the world’s population with less than one-tenth of its farmland. China’s 1.4 …More »
London – Demystifying Blockchain in China and Beyond – A Force of Transformation in the Country’s Digital EconomyWhilst the US remains the global leader in blockchain technology, many predict that China may well overtake the US within the next five years and …More »
- YCW Shanghai welcomes Selina Ho to lead a talk about why China provides a higher level of public goods than India. She will discuss her …More »
Featured Young China Watcher – Neil Thomas: Research Associate in the Think Tank at the Paulson InstituteMacroPolo Research Associate Neil Thomas chats to YCW about Western perceptions of Xi's foreign policy, and propaganda and the "Toilet Revolution" in the Xi era.More »
Voices on China – Professor Paul Gillis: Professor of Practice at Peking University’s Guanghua School of ManagementPaul Gillis Ph.D CPA is Professor of Practice and co-director of the IMBA program at the Guanghua School of Management at Peking University. He is …More »
- Jamie QQ Wu, Shanghainese entrepreneur and fashion stylist talks to YCW about Chinese consumer trends, luxury brands and Chinese style, in light of the Dolce …More »
- YCW interview Oma Lee, YCW of the year 2018, about her work at the China Philanthropy Research Institute (CPRI), Beijing Women's Network (BWN) and the …More »
- MacroPolo, the in-house think tank of the Paulson Institute in Chicago, is hiring a Summer Associate for 2019. See job details from MacroPolo as follows: …More »