Through our 10 chapters in Beijing, Shanghai, Hong Kong, London, New York, San Francisco, Berlin, Singapore, Brussels, and Washington DC, YCW engages individuals on the most pressing issues emerging from China today.
Be Part of the Growing YCW Community.
LATEST YCW EVENTS
Singapore – Fireside Chat with Foo Jixun, Managing Director, GGV Capital – 20 Years of Business and Entrepreneurship in China with Foo Jixun [Thursday, August 16]In the last few decades, China has been the land of opportunities for locals and foreigners alike, creating millionaire and billionaire entrepreneurs as the country …More »
- We would like to invite you to a private dinner with Professor Zha Daojiong on 6th August, Monday, 7:00pm. Professor Zha is currently a Visiting …More »
- Please join us on the auspicious date of August 8, 2018 for the fifth annual DEFINITIVE DC China Happy Hour, hosted by 20+ DC-area China-related …More »
Singapore – AI Research in China: Trends and Implications for Business and Geopolitics by Mr. Salman Jaffer [Wednesday, July 25]Mr. Salman Jaffer will be sharing his insights on the tremendous progress that China has made in the research and development of artificial intelligence (AI). …More »
- Dr. Rogier Creemers explains the difference between China's state and private social credit systems, and their role in improving governance in Chinese society.More »
- Yingzi (Christine) Wang reflects on her experience as a mentee in the third cohort of YCW and Carnegie-Tsinghua Center's joint mentorship program in Beijing.More »
- YCW is are pleased to announce that we will be accepting a new cohort of mentors and mentees for the YCW London Mentorship Program in …More »
- YCW canvassed its chapters from across the globe to compile a list of top reads to see us through the last few weeks of summer …More »
- The first YCW London Mentorship Program is coming to an end after an exciting year filled with events and workshops. Mentee Jeannie Neugebauer reflects on …More »