Through our 10 chapters in Beijing, Shanghai, Hong Kong, London, New York, San Francisco, Berlin, Singapore, Brussels, and Washington DC, YCW engages individuals on the most pressing issues emerging from China today.
Be Part of the Growing YCW Community.
LATEST YCW EVENTS
London – The 3rd YCW-King’s College London China Conference & 2nd Young China Watcher of the Year Awards Ceremony (Sat, 2 Nov)YCW LN: The 3rd YCW-King’s College London China Conference & 2nd Young China Watcher of the Year Awards Ceremony “PRC at 70: Behind the Headlines” …More »
- Deep Dive into the US-China Trade Negotiation Impasse Monday, August 26, 2019, 7:00 pm Crane Club, 46 Kim Yam Rd, #01-06, Singapore 239351 This event …More »
- YCW LN: The evolution of China’s relationship with its Asian neighbours with Dr Champa Patel (Head of the Asia-Pacific Programme at Chatham House), Eleanor Olcott …More »
YCW SG-Partners or Rivals? Discussion on New Roles of Japan and China in Southeast Asia (Wed, 24 Jul)Partners or Rivals? Discussion on New Roles of Japan and China in Southeast Asia Wednesday, July 24, 2019, 19:00 Hogan Lovells Lee & Lee, OUE …More »
- Young China Watchers (YCW) is excited to announce the second annual Young China Watcher of the Year Award. The award seeks to recognize a young …More »
- This month, Sam speaks with Hong Kong Free Press writer and Editorial Director Kris Cheng. Kris has been closely covering local Hong Kong political news, …More »
- YCW interviews Merriden Varrall, Director of Geopolitics and Tax at KPMG Australia and Nonresident Fellow at the Lowy Institute, about the nexus of Chinese tax …More »
YCW Podcast – Oriana Skylar Mastro: Author, “The Costs of Conversation: Obstacles to Peace Talks in Wartime”Sam is joined by Oriana Skylar Mastro, Assistant Professor of Security Studies at Georgetown University and U.S. Air Force Reserve officer. Oriana’s new book "The …More »
- Ernan Cui, China Consumer Analyst at Gavekal Dragonomics, discusses the recent downturn in China's auto sector, the impact of ride-sharing and electric vehicles and the …More »