Through our chapters in Beijing, Shanghai, Hong Kong, London, New York, San Francisco, Berlin and Singapore, YCW engages individuals on the most pressing issues emerging from China today. We are building a global network and fostering the next generation of China thought-leaders.
Be Part of the Growing YCW Community.
LATEST YCW EVENTS
Shanghai – ‘China Real Estate: Excess Supply and Market Outlook’ with David Wong, Chief Economist, Shui On Land and Joe Zhou, Head of Research, Jones Lang LaSalleExcess supply across the residential, office, and retail sectors in urban China are now a drag on economic performance, and market easing policies to date …More »
Berlin – ‘The AIIB and its implications for Germany and Europe’ with Dr. Hanns Günther Hilpert, Head, Asia Research Division, German Institute for International and Security Affairs (SWP Berlin)Dr. Hanns Günther Hilpert is Head of the Asia Research Division at the German Institute for International and Security Affairs (SWP Berlin). His research focuses on trade relations …More »
Introducing YCW Singapore – June 29: ‘The Role of RMB Internationalization in China’s Global Financial Integration’ with Daniel Hui, Head of Emerging Markets Asia Foreign Exchange Strategy, J.P. MorganYoung China Watchers is delighted to invite you to the first official YCW Singapore event on Monday, June 29, 2015 . RSVP here. Location: Vine Lounge @KUVO, Singapore …More »
Beijing – ‘Can Growing FDI Flows Be the Ballast in the US-China Relationship?’ with Daniel Rosen, Partner, Rhodium GroupDaniel H. Rosen is a founding partner of Rhodium Group (RHG) and leads the firm’s work on China. Mr. Rosen is affiliated with a number …More »
- Matt Ferchen is an associate professor of international relations at Tsinghua University; he is also a resident scholar at the Carnegie-Tsinghua Center for Global Policy. …More »
- In November 2014, President Xi Jinping and President Obama signed a “historic agreement” between China and the United States to take action on climate change. …More »
- June 15, 2015 Dear Young China Watchers, Welcome to YCW’s June newsletter. We hope you’re enjoying your summer. Read on about our past month’s events, the latest …More »
- China Politics Weekly China Politics Weekly aims to keep business leaders, investors, diplomats, scholars and other China hands up to date on important trends in …More »
- Dr. Hans Steinmüller is a specialist in the anthropology of China at the London School of Economics, where he is convenor of the MSc program …More »