Through our 10 chapters in Beijing, Shanghai, Hong Kong, London, New York, San Francisco, Berlin, Singapore, Brussels, and Washington DC, YCW engages individuals on the most pressing issues emerging from China today.
Be Part of the Growing YCW Community.
LATEST YCW EVENTS
- YCW San Francisco was happy to host Andy Rothman from Matthews Asia on Wednesday, October 4 for a lively talk moderated by Leslie Hook from …More »
- YCW San Francisco was happy to co-sponsor a luncheon on Sept 18th featuring David Rank, the former acting US Ambassador to China who resigned from …More »
Brussels – Dinner discussion with the EU Chamber of Commerce in China Patrick Horgan and Mats Harborn [Wed, Sep. 27]This talk will open our conversation to a much wider perspective. Starting from the concept that a rising power will cause fear in an established …More »
Washington D.C. – Assessing Evolving Challenges in the Asia-Pacific and U.S. Policy in the Region with Randy Schriver [Monday, August 21]In November, President Trump will embark on his first visit to the Asia-Pacific region to attend the U.S.-ASEAN summit, the East Asia summit, and the …More »
- Young China Watchers (YCW) and the Lau China Institute at King’s College London are excited to announce the second annual Lau-YCW Essay Competition. The competition …More »
- Over the past few weeks, we canvassed members of the YCW global network for their thoughts on what to expect from the upcoming 19th Party Congress. Will …More »
- Kings Lau YCW Conference London 2017 AGENDA Kings Lau YCW Conference London 2017 BIOS CHINA IN 2050: THE WORLD THROUGH BEIJING’S EYES 14 October, 2017 …More »
Featured Young China Watcher – Damien Ma: Fellow and Associate Director, Think Tank, Paulson InstituteDamien Ma, co-founder of MacroPolo and Fellow and Associate Director of the Think Tank at the Paulson Institute, talks to YCW about launching a new …More »
- China's Social Credit System will collect big data on every single citizen by 2020. In the latest MERICS expert podcast, Shazeda Ahmed examines the motivations, …More »