Through our chapters in Beijing, Shanghai, Hong Kong, London, New York, San Francisco, Berlin, Singapore and Brussels, YCW engages individuals on the most pressing issues emerging from China today. We are building a global network and fostering the next generation of China thought-leaders.
Be Part of the Growing YCW Community.
LATEST YCW EVENTS
San Francisco – ‘Partners to Save the World, the U.S., China, and Climate Change’ with Craig Hart, Renmin UniversityOn February 4, 2016, YCW SF hosted a round table discussion on U.S.-China climate change leadership and the recent Paris climate change agreements. Craig Hart, one of …More »
Hong Kong – ‘Israel and China: From Silk Road To Innovation Highway’ with Philippe Metoudi, CEO of Duotem Capital LimitedPhilippe is an international banker with deep knowledge of China, and a career spanning from Geneva and New York to Hong Kong, where he has …More »
Brussels – ‘Recent Developments in Sino-Japanese Relations’ with Akio Takahara, Professor of Contemporary Chinese Politics at the Graduate School of Law and Politics, University of TokyoAkio Takahara is a Professor at the University of Tokyo, and is one of Japan’s leading scholars and commentators on contemporary Chinese politics and diplomacy. …More »
Beijing – ‘Yes, She Can: How Women Succeed in China’ with Hung Huang, CEO of China Interactive Media GroupOften referred to as ‘the Oprah Winfrey of China’, Hung is a Beijing native who was educated in the US and is now CEO of …More »
- Hugh Stephens is a Senior Fellow at the Asia Pacific Foundation of Canada (APFC), with more than 35 years of government and business experience in …More »
- Agatha Kratz is a Policy Fellow within the European Council on Foreign Relation’s (ECFR) Asia & China program, working on China’s economic policies, outward investments and …More »
- Vincent Ni is a journalist working for the BBC World Service in London. Most recently, he reported from Myanmar on its historic elections. He was …More »
- By: Danny Quah For three decades now many of the world’s most insightful observers have predicted imminent demise to China’s system. But these same …More »
- This is the first part of a two-part conversation on India and China’s “One Belt, One Road” (OBOR) initiative. Next week, YCW will return to …More »