Through our 10 chapters in Beijing, Shanghai, Hong Kong, London, New York, San Francisco, Berlin, Singapore, Brussels, and Washington DC, YCW engages individuals on the most pressing issues emerging from China today.
Be Part of the Growing YCW Community.
LATEST YCW EVENTS
- Relations between the EU and China have expanded and deepened amidst important changes in the EU and in China. Today, building on a broad-based framework …More »
Brussels – Working in China’s film industry and telling new stories with Joan Xu [Wednesday, November 22]As the world’s second largest film market, China’s film industry has grown rapidly in changing times. Shaped by broadening demand for entertainment and digital innovations, …More »
- What to expect from relations between China and India in the 21st century? Over the past few decades, China and India have managed to push …More »
Hong Kong – Startups and the State with Nisa Leung , Kellee S. Tsai [Nisa Leung and Kellee S. Tsai ]China’s thriving technology landscape is transforming the world’s most populous country, changing the way people work, communicate and socialize. Entrepreneurs abound as new companies continue …More »
- The Great Britain-China Centre (GBCC) and the All Party Parliamentary China Group (APPCG) are jointly seeking a Project Manager, based in London. This is a …More »
- Danit Gal tells us about the implications of AI in China , a "do it first, and regulate later" mentality, and which Chinese companies are …More »
- Editor’s Note: The U.S.-China trade relationship was the featured topic of President Trump’s recent state visit to China, yet even with the announcement of $250 billion …More »
- Economic consulting firm Rhodium Group is looking for a Research Analyst and an Intern, both with the China-Cross Border Investment Team. These positions will be …More »
- YCW compiled a summary report of the inaugural YCW-Lau Conference held on 14 October 2017, centering on the theme: “China in 2050: The World Through …More »