Through our chapters in Beijing, Shanghai, Hong Kong, London, New York, San Francisco, Berlin, Singapore and Brussels, YCW engages individuals on the most pressing issues emerging from China today. We are building a global network and fostering the next generation of China thought-leaders.
Be Part of the Growing YCW Community.
LATEST YCW EVENTS
- Dr. Luan Jianzhang will provide an insight on the current foreign policy priorities of the Chinese leadership. As Deputy Director General of the International Department’s …More »
- In 2011, China cut the cables of some seismic survey ships, and suddenly the South China Sea dispute started to get worldwide coverage. There has …More »
- You’re invited to join us for a special event on the historic past and dynamic future of Chinese food in New York City with Jason …More »
Berlin – ‘Closing Doors For Constructive Dialogue? Changing Dynamics of Interaction Between China and Europe (fishbowl discussion)’ with Jörg Binding, Angela Köckritz, Zhu Yi [Thu, April 14]YCW Berlin is inviting you to this Panel Discussion as part of the second MERICS “European China Talent Program.” The “fishbowl discussion” will tackle issues …More »
Voices on China – Nathaniel Ahrens: Director of China Affairs, University of Maryland, and the American Mandarin SocietyNathaniel Ahrens is director of the Office of China Affairs at the University of Maryland. He is also executive director of the American Mandarin Society, …More »
Voices on China – Mark Clifford: Executive Director of the Asia Business Council and Author of “The Greening of Asia”Mark L. Clifford is the executive director of the Asia Business Council and author of “The Greening of Asia: The Business Case for Solving Asia’s …More »
- In December 2015 we launched our first mentorship programme as part of our ongoing collaboration with the Carnegie Endowment for International Peace’s Beijing office, known …More »
- Craig A. Hart is Associate Professor at the School of Environment and Natural Resources, Renmin University of China, and Lecturer at Johns Hopkins University’s Energy …More »
- Kerry Brown is Professor of Chinese Studies and Director of the Lau China Institute at King’s College, London. Prior to this he was a diplomat, …More »