Through our chapters in Beijing, Shanghai, Hong Kong, London, New York, San Francisco, Berlin, Singapore and Brussels, YCW engages individuals on the most pressing issues emerging from China today. We are building a global network and fostering the next generation of China thought-leaders.
Be Part of the Growing YCW Community.
LATEST YCW EVENTS
London – ‘China’s Youth: Out for Love, Sex or Money?’ With Jemimah Steinfeld, Author and Literature Festival Manager, Asia HouseJemimah Steinfeld is the Literature Festival Manager at the Asia House and author of ‘Little Emperors and Material Girls: Sex and Youth in Modern China’. …More »
- Richard Bernstein studied Chinese history at Harvard before becoming one of the first American journalists to be stationed in the People’s Republic of China, opening …More »
Shanghai: ‘The U.S.-China Economic Relationship: Deepening Partnership’ with William Duff, Chief of the Political and Economic Section, U.S. Consulate in ShanghaiWilliam Duff is Chief of the Political and Economic Section at the U.S. Consulate in Shanghai. He took his current role with the U.S. Consulate …More »
Shanghai – ‘China Real Estate: Excess Supply and Market Outlook’ with David Wong, Chief Economist, Shui On Land and Joe Zhou, Head of Research, Jones Lang LaSalleExcess supply across the residential, office, and retail sectors in urban China are now a drag on economic performance, and market easing policies to date …More »
- July 13, 2015 Dear Young China Watchers, Welcome to YCW’s July newsletter. We’re excited to share with you our past month’s activities, which included the launch of YCW …More »
- Matt Ferchen is an associate professor of international relations at Tsinghua University; he is also a resident scholar at the Carnegie-Tsinghua Center for Global Policy. …More »
- In November 2014, President Xi Jinping and President Obama signed a “historic agreement” between China and the United States to take action on climate change. …More »
- June 15, 2015 Dear Young China Watchers, Welcome to YCW’s June newsletter. We hope you’re enjoying your summer. Read on about our past month’s events, the latest …More »
- China Politics Weekly China Politics Weekly aims to keep business leaders, investors, diplomats, scholars and other China hands up to date on important trends in …More »