Through our 10 chapters in Beijing, Shanghai, Hong Kong, London, New York, San Francisco, Berlin, Singapore, Brussels, and Washington DC, YCW engages individuals on the most pressing issues emerging from China today.
Be Part of the Growing YCW Community.
LATEST YCW EVENTS
- As the 2018 Beijing Summit of the Forum on China-Africa Cooperation (FOCAC), the triennial official forum between China and all the African states with the …More »
London – Betraying Big Brother: The Feminist Awakening in China with Leta Hong Fincher [Monday, October 08]Feminism poses the greatest threat to China’s authoritarian regime. That is the central argument of journalist and scholar Leta Hong Fincher in her new book …More »
New York – Dinner discussion: Jason Pau, Senior director at Alibaba and Chief of Staff International to Mr Jack Ma with Jason Pau [Tuesday, September 25]Alibaba, one of China’s tech giants, established and transformed e-commerce and mobile payments in a previously cash-based society in well under a decade. It is …More »
New York – YCW NY: Zak Dychtwald – “Jiu Ling Hou: Exploring the Lives of Chinese Millennials ” (Tue, Aug 7th ) with Zak Dychtwald [Tuesday, August 07]China’s Jiu Ling Hou or Post-90’s generation is sometimes referred to as the Net-generation, Me-generation, or Strawberry Generation for their inability to bear hardship or …More »
- “Past, Present and Future: A long view of (r)evolution in China” Saturday, October 13, 2018, 1030 – 1700 (British Standard Time) The Great Hall, King’s …More »
- Two volunteer director opportunities now available in San Francisco (deadline November 1, 2018). YCW SF is seeking two new leadership team members in San Francisco. …More »
- Kai-Fu Lee, author of the new book "AI Superpowers: China, Silicon Valley, and the New World Order," speaks to YCW about global trends in AI, …More »
- Frank N. Pieke, the new head MERICS, argues that President Xi Jinping might find it more difficult than expected to secure a third term.More »
- Victoria Ho chats with YCW about Goldthread's editorial vision and how technology is changing youth culture in China.More »