The China-Britain Business Council (CBBC), an organization helping British and Chinese businesses and organisations work together in China, the UK and third markets around the world, is seeking a China Policy Analyst based in the UK.
Key responsibilities for the role of China Policy Analyst include:
- Monitoring Chinese policy development and the business environment in general, identifying key issues that affect UK business and translate into readable and useful commentaries and reports
- Developing a pipeline of new products/services, with a particular focus on CBBC’s Premium members
- Working with sector colleagues to produce regular and timely sector briefings, based on Chinese policy updates
- Working with colleagues to develop tools to disseminate information, both to existing and potential new members
The ideal candidate will meet the follow specific requirements:
- An interest in international trade policy and business development issues
- Excellent analytical and writing skills (native English/equivalent)
- Experience of undertaking research
- A good understanding of UK-China trade and investment issues in the global context
- An ability to read Mandarin to a high level
- Self-motivation and willingness to be flexible
How to apply
Interested candidates are invited to send a letter explaining how their personality and experience meet CBBC’s requirements together with detailed CV to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. The closing date for applications is Friday 21 September 2018.
More details are available here.