Through our 10 chapters in Beijing, Shanghai, Hong Kong, London, New York, San Francisco, Berlin, Singapore, Brussels, and Washington DC, YCW engages individuals on the most pressing issues emerging from China today.
Be Part of the Growing YCW Community.
LATEST YCW EVENTS
- Alyssa Gilbert (Director of Policy and Translation at Grantham Institute – Climate Change and the Environment), Jeff Swartz (Director, Climate Policy & Carbon Markets at …More »
- YCW SH: China’s Search for Global Talent: The Rise & Demise of the Thousand Talents Plan with Professor David Zweig, Director at the Centre on …More »
- YCW LN: A conversation with Kevin Rudd on U.S.-China into 2020 with The Honourable Kevin Rudd AC, 26th Prime Minister of Australia and President of …More »
Berlin – The Struggle for Democracy in Mainland China. Sharp Power and its Discontents with Dr. Andreas Fulda (Nottingham University) [Friday, November 22, 2019]The key question at the heart of this breakfast talk is to what extent Chinese political activists have made progress in their quest to liberalise …More »
- Looking back at 2019, this is our selection of particularly insightful and eye-opening interviews and features from the global China-watching community.More »
- Sam provides a comprehensive recap of the 2019 YCW-Lau Conference, "PRC at 70: Behind the Headlines," held in November 2019 in London.More »
- The third annual YCW-Lau Conference, held in November 2019, brought together China-focused experts and young thinkers on the theme: “PRC at 70: Behind the Headlines.” …More »
- YCW invites you to participate in our second annual survey, the YCW Pulse — an examination of views from a global community of young professionals …More »
- Johan van de Ven, Senior Analyst at RWR Advisory Group, explains how China's Belt and Road Initiative is responding to global trends and growing in …More »