Through our 10 chapters in Beijing, Shanghai, Hong Kong, London, New York, San Francisco, Berlin, Singapore, Brussels, and Washington DC, YCW engages individuals on the most pressing issues emerging from China today.
Be Part of the Growing YCW Community.
LATEST YCW EVENTS
- A Discussion of LGBTQ+ Progress and Activism in China With Ivy Wong (DNI Consulting), Jessie Lau (NüVoices) and AJ Song (PartyFit, Beijing) Saturday, April 17, …More »
- YCW LN: The future of law and the Belt and Road Initiative — what next? with Cecilia Xu Lindsey (Barrister and Arbitrator, 9 Stone Buildings); …More »
- In the first event of YCW Europe’s V4 series, the panel — including Viktor Eszterhai (Institute for Foreign Affairs and Trade), Jakub Jakóbowski (Centre for …More »
- YCW Europe launch event: V4-China relations in the 2020s: Opportunities and Challenges with Viktor Eszterhai (Institute for Foreign Affairs and Trade, Budapest), Jakub Jakóbowski (Centre …More »
- UC San Diego's Victor Shih and Young Yang speak about their new project which maps the CCP Elite.More »
- Björn Jerdén discusses the shaping of Sweden's China policy.More »
- Hao Wu speaks to YCW about his documentary "76 Days" which examines the experience of four hospitals during Wuhan's 76 days of lockdown.More »
- Ketian Vivian Zhang discusses how China uses coercion in maritime and trade disputes.More »
Voices on China – Evan A. Laksmana, Senior Researcher, Centre for Strategic and International Studies (CSIS)Evan A Laksmana shares his views on changing dynamics between China and Southeast Asian countries, the influence of domestic elites, China’s vaccine diplomacy, and why …More »