Through our 10 chapters in Beijing, Shanghai, Hong Kong, London, New York, San Francisco, Berlin, Singapore, Brussels, and Washington DC, YCW engages individuals on the most pressing issues emerging from China today.
Be Part of the Growing YCW Community.
LATEST YCW EVENTS
- “Young China Watchers & Lau China Institute Writing Competition 2022” ‘China’s Digital Transformation’ In partnership with King’s College London’s Lau China Institute, YCW held a …Read More »
- Rewatch episode three of this series on China’s relations with its neighborsRead More »
- Young China Watchers Co-Founder Raffaello Pantucci talks with The Hindu's China Correspondent Ananth Krishnan about China's complex relationship with India.Read More »
- YCW LN: What next for UK-China trade policy? with Richard Burn (former UK Trade Commissioner for both Europe and China); Ben Digby (Head of Global …Read More »
- “Young China Watchers & Lau China Institute Essay Competition 2022” ‘China’s Digital Transformation’ YCW in partnership with the Lau China Institute at King’s College London …Read More »
- Sam Hogg is the London-based founder and editor of “Beijing to Britain,” a weekly briefing on U.K.-China relations. He previously …Read More »
- Josh Chin is deputy China bureau chief for The Wall Street Journal. He previously covered politics and tech in China …Read More »
Voices on China – Joseph Zhao, Chris Zheng and Christina Zhang, Cambridge Chinese Migration Studies GroupJoseph Zhao, Chris Zheng and Christina Zhang speak about their research and discussion group, the Cambridge Chinese Migration Studies Group, …Read More »
- ABC correspondent Bill Birtles discusses his departure from China, reporting on cross-Straits relations and Sino-Australia tiesRead More »
- Lynette Ong is Professor of Political Science at the Munk School of Global Affairs and Public Policy at the University …Read More »