Due: 22 April, 2016
Goldman Sachs is seeking a CMC Manager and Drill Coordinator.
Working within the Crisis Management Center, the successful candidate will be accountable for overall planning, directing, and organizing activities related to crisis management drilling. Focus may be on activities related to resiliency risk, controls and compliance management, incident management, crisis management and/or business continuity management. The successful candidate must have strong presentation and communication skills. The successful applicant will share crisis management call escalation and coordination responsibility with a second crisis manager. This is a contingent worker position, and based in Hong Kong.
- Coordinate regular business continuity plan (BCP) drills with the crisis management team; follow up on issues discovered during the drills.
- Manage the development, maintenance and testing of resiliency tools, plans, equipment, systems and data repositories.
- In potential or actual crisis situations, assist senior management in managing the crisis.
- Develop and drive programs to improve interface between CMC and BCP operations, and mitigate key risks.
Qualifications and Preferred Skills
- Minimum of 5 years previous work experience
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Highly responsive, with sound judgment, organization and prioritization skills
- Proven ability to operate with sound judgment under pressure
- Understanding of Asia regional affairs and Asian language skills preferred
- Proficiency with standard office computer and web applications (Outlook, Internet Explorer, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Interested applicants should send a resume and expression of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org