D.H. Law Associates is seeking a Digital Content Manager.
- Build a digital content platform hosting content on issues related to the Indian economy, business, tax and legal system.
- The platform is to be a marketing arm of D. H. Law Associates and target Chinese businesses who deal with India and the broader Chinese community.
- Devise and implement a content strategy; manage the platform on a daily basis; use popular digital platforms to create and publish content.
- Work directly with founder Santosh Pai
- Fluent in both English and Chinese; a native Chinese speaker is preferred
- Excellent Chinese writing skills; can quickly translate and synthesise content from English to Chinese.
- Possess a general understanding of business, economic, trade and legal issues; an interest in India or India-China relations is a plus.
- Comfortable at using popular Chinese and international social media platforms such as Wechat, Weibo, Youku, Facebook, Twitter, etc.; Graphic design skills and experience usingCMS platforms is a big plus
- Capable of working independently and remotely; can be relied on to meet daily or weekly deadlines; apply a data driven approach to growing the platform
Write to Dev Lewis at email@example.com with your CV, two relevant writing samples and a few paragraphs explaining your interest. Remuneration negotiable based on experience.
Jobs – Digital Content Manager, D.H. Law Associates